Comprehensive Roof Inspections
When you need a roof inspection, you can trust Barringer Brothers Roofing to comprehensively inspect your roof for damage. Since 2004, we’ve helped homeowners identify regular wear and tear and storm damage to their roofs. Even if you are not experiencing a roofing issue, it’s always smart to know the condition of your roof so you can properly maintain it and maximize its lifespan.
After we complete your roof inspection, we will provide you with a full report on the status of your roof, any damage we identified and what your next steps should be. We can also provide a detailed roofing estimate should you need any work done on your roof, in our professional opinion.
When Do You Need a Roof Inspection?
Generally, you should have your roof inspected twice a year. Good times to have your roof inspected are in the fall before the winter comes, and in spring before summer comes. Inspecting your roof at these times gives you a chance to correct problems before severe winter weather or summer storms that can impact your roof.
You should also schedule a roof inspection when:
- An inspection report by a licensed home inspector indicates you should get the opinion of a licensed roofer.
- You are selling or purchasing a home and need to document the condition of the roof.
- A hailstorm has recently come through your area.
- You have found a leak in your home.
- You suspect a storm has damaged your roof.
- It’s been a while since you have had your roof inspected and you aren’t sure of the condition of your roof.
Barringer Brothers Roofing can assist you by conducting a thorough inspection of your home’s roof.
Schedule a Free Roofing Estimate Today
When you need a roofing estimate and inspection, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly and professional team. Honesty and transparency are our core values when assessing your roof for damage. Call Barringer Brothers Roofing for your free roofing estimate at (618) 703-3036 or you can request your estimate using our contact form online!